We are seeking a capable and organized, experienced Administrative Assistant to join the External Relations team of one of the finest University centers in the Cambridge area during their Reunion Event! This is a temporary position, and it starts immediately.
The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and be able to perform effectively under minimal supervision. Join this fast-paced environment if you enjoy and seek a higher ed. atmosphere!
If you are passionate about learning about other cultures and supporting a student driven environment with providing exceptional customer service, and have experience working in an office environment, please respond with your resume. We will get in touch with you!
• Manage the Cvent online registration system and maintain contact with Cvent Customer Service for troubleshooting technical difficulties
• Manage the Reunion Weekend Hotline and email account by providing friendly and professional customer service
• Manage the content in the Reunion Mobile App; Update as needed and find opportunities to enhance the application
• Participate actively in bi-weekly meetings, and work closely with the Annual Fund
• Run daily event report and statistic updates through Cvent and FileMaker Pro
• Manage collection of Reunion speaker bios, session needs, presentations, etc.
• Overtime work possible in the weeks leading up to and required during Reunion Weekend
• Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Must have 2 years’ of administrative, office or related experience.
Must be able to work in a team environment, and to work with frequent interruptions in a service-oriented environment.
Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills; must be detailed oriented and able to work independently on some projects.
Technical proficiency with Windows environment essential, with Microsoft experience including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
Experience with Cvent or other Event Registration Platform; HTML and CMS experience.
Some evening and weekend work necessary.
Related experience in a university or non-profit setting desired; interest in event management.