Our client at an industrial supply company is looking for a Parts Driver who can drive in/around the Winchester, VA area delivering parts to clients. They are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, has previous knowledge of automotive/construction parts, ability to lift up to 20 lbs, and has great customer service skills.
This position is starting ASAP. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door at a well-known forklift company with opportunity for advancement.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- MS Office Skills needed - responsibilities include - data entry into Excel
- Creating orders in Excel, updating and editing existing orders
- Delivery of parts
- Auditing inventory
- Basic knowledge of automotive/construction parts
- Ability to lift, load, and deliver parts around the greater Winchester, VA area
- Must be able to lift 20lbs
- Strong customer service skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Must have a valid drivers license and good driving record
Upon offer, all candidates must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and a background check will be conducted.
Interested candidates please submit resume and a number to reach you on.