We are seeking a tech-savvy and organized Program Coordinator to our join our university clients! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately.
• Prepare presentations for meetings and virtual events.
• Support Faculty with heavy calendar management, travel preparation and documentation, scheduling appointments, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of Grant proposals, including budgets and other information.
• Proofread and prepare letters of correspondence and documents.
• Manage program content and deliverables via Salesforce and Excel.
• Monitor invoices, expenses and process requests for payment and reimbursement.
• Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administer mail, draft letters, perform administrative and financial duties, update contacts, etc.
• General office management and other administrative duties.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3+ years of experience with administrative, program coordination or faculty support.
• Experience with performing word processing, and some accounting functions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (heavy Excel), Adobe, SAP, and Salesforce.
All interested candidates should apply with a resume for immediate consideration!