Our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Jessup Maryland is looking for an experience CDL Class A Truck Driver to drive a flatbed truck locally. Hours are typically 7am-4pm and will NOT require weekend/evening hours. This is a permanent, benefited position for an industry leader. If you meet the below qualifications please respond with your resume ASAP - this role won't last for long.
• Operate and safely drive a flatbed delivery truck.
• Ensure contents are properly secured on truck to prevent breakage or damage.
• Safely and efficiently load and unload inventory.
• Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with clients.
• Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip.
• Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs.
• Track and report working hours.
• Comply with ICC and DOT regulations.
• Always make safety a priority.
• Communicate with dispatch, as needed.
• High school diploma or GED
• Valid Class A driver’s license required.
• 2+ years proven experience with tractor-trailer and experience driving a flatbed truck.
• Clean driving record with no moving violations.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 100 Lbs. regularly.
• Work outside in all weather conditions.
Hours; 7am - 4pm Monday-Friday (some flexibility needed for early deliveries)
Pay: $20-$25hr + benefits
Upon offer, all candidates must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and a background check will be conducted.