Our company at a leading healthcare organization is looking to add a couple of customer service representatives to help in their call center location. Their ideal candidate is someone who is eager, detail oriented, and ready to take on any task with a positive attitude. This position is temporary for about two months but could possibly get extended. They are looking for someone to start ASAP so apply before it's too late! Interested candidates please submit your resume and a number to reach you on.
This role is considered essential and will require onsite work 100% of the time. Candidates must be okay to work onsite in the Longwood area of Boston.
- Manage a large amount of inbound and outbound calls daily
- Record information from phone calls in company's database
- Respond to requests from other departments
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple computer screens at once
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High School Education or higher
- Must be tech savvy
- Ability to respond in respectable manner in high stress situations