We are seeking a Medical Administrative Assistant to join the staff of one of our clients in the Cambridge area! This position is temporary (3+ months) and immediate availability is a must. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service experience, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and have an interest in working within the medical field. All interested applicants should apply with a resume for a quick response. Thanks!
• Maintain records updated in the company’s system.
• Greet visitors, answer inquiries via email and phone calls.
• Manage calendar scheduling of patients, reviews, and process provider’s information
• Support providers at times, with academic and personal schedules, clinic sessions, travel, meetings, etc.
• Manage the inventory of office supplies and assisting with ordering new inventory.
• Obtain revenue by recording and updating financial information.
• Performing other office tasks as requested.
• Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
• 1-2 years of experience working in a medical setting or customer-facing position.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Customer service experience strongly preferred.
• Detail orientation, ability to maintain confidential information, and ability to multitask.