Our client, an innovative and well-established telehealth company in Boston, MA, is looking for an entry level Patient Support Associate to join their busy team! As the Patient Support Associate, you will play a key role in the day to day operations of the Online Care Group, which includes 24/7/365 physician support, escalation resolution, and real-time monitoring of volume utilizing workforce management tools. Ideally, we are looking for employees who have a flexible schedule and can work either a 9-5pm, 12-8pm, or 2-12pm shift.
Due to COVID-19, this role will start remotely but eventually, employees will need the capability to work onsite in the Boston Office.
• Acts as the main point of contact for all provider-related support questions and issues.
• Manages a running queue of support escalations in conjunction with other team members, escalates to respective team as needed.
• Monitors real-time call traffic to ensure service levels are met.
• Uses critical thinking skills to prioritize and problem solve escalations.
• Monitors and supports the company’s production systems and applications.
• Assists in monitoring intra-day staffing levels and provider availability utilizing workforce management tools.
• Upholds tracking of all support escalations utilizing Salesforce tools.
• Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
• Robust interpersonal and communications ability, including strong writing skills
• Adaptability in a fast-paced start up environment
• Fast learner, ready to jump right in with little direction
• Ability to effectively communicate via phone, video conference, and written communication such as live agent chat and email
• Keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Proficient in all basic computer functions and programs, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact with diverse groups
• A proven track record of exercising good judgment and handling constantly changing priorities in a positive, professional environment
Hours: 40hrs/week (9-5pm, 12-8pm, or 2-12pm).
Think this could be a good fit?! Please apply with a resume along with interview availability for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at our company and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we are building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We are also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.