Our client, a reputable healthcare organization, is looking for people to help with COVID-19 testing in a variety of locations on the North Shore including Salem, Lynn, Revere, Chelsea and Winthrop. You will NOT be responsible for providing medical care or administering COVID-19 tests, but you will be supporting the process by processing paperwork, gathering data, directing patients where to go.
These roles are on a part-time basis and no medical experience is required. There are a variety of hours and part-time shifts available. This position is slated for 3 months but it may be extended.
If you are interested in a role where you're helping the community and are comfortable working onsite, please provide a resume with contact information ASAP!
• Will be responsible for greeting people and directing them to the appropriate department
• Assure people are wearing appropriate PPE equipment
• Quality check data in the computer system, print labels and provide customer service to patients.
• General administrative duties including documenting, copying and filing may be required.
• Reliable and willing to follow the proper safety precautions
• Strong communication skills required
• Ability to follow directions
• Follow all guidelines as it relates to COVID-19 precautions set forth by the State of Massachusetts
**Masks, gloves and additional PPE will be provided and required to be worn.
**Candidates will also be required to be tested for COVID-19 before starting and during the assignment.