Our client, a biotech company in Cambridge is looking to add a Warehouse Logistics Coordinator to their team on a temporary to permanent basis. They are looking for someone who is committed/dependable, has previous warehouse or shipping/logistics experience, and is eager to grow within a company. This role is on site in the Kendall Square area and has multiple schedules available. Schedules vary with some weekend shifts and working until 8pm.
• Process incoming shipments from suppliers, ensuring accuracy of all product data, both domestically and internationally.
• Allocate product into vials and assemble kits for customer orders and global stocking.
• Quickly resolve discrepancies with coworkers.
• Maintain accurate inventory levels using both manual and automated systems.
• Fulfill customer orders using internal systems and processes, ensuring accuracy of all products in all orders.
• Generate required shipping documentation.
• Comply with all Health & Safety (H&S) regulations.
• Completing other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Proven attention to detail and time management skills.
• Prior experience working in a team-oriented environment and independently as well.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to lift 35lbs.
All interested applicants should apply with a resume for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.