Customer Support Associate - Growing Insurance Company!
Our client, a well-known insurance company is looking to hire a Customer Service Associate to be the point of contact for the company's policy holders. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, responsible for delivering high levels of service, and be comfortable speaking with customers via phone, email, and online chat. This opportunity is great for anyone looking to get their foot-in-the-door with a growing company! The position will start out remote, will return to in office sometime in the next 2-3 months, and is temp-to-hire.
• Primarily responsible to provide extraordinary service to our policy holders and agents, responding to customer via phone, email, and chat.
• Research customer concerns and take accountability through resolution. Escalate customer complaints and feedback to management as required.
• Process policy endorsements accurately and within a timely fashion in accordance with established company procedures.
• Provide training to our independent agency force in support of our products and services.
• Achieve and maintain department productivity, customer experience, and time service standards.
• Complete all assigned project work qualitatively and in a timely manner.
• Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
• Set a professional example in both approach and work ethic.
• Bachelor’s strongly preferred but not required
• Minimum of 1 year of overall work experience
• Sound problem resolution and analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-past environment
• Ability to multitask
• Confident with using Microsoft Office Suite
• Have strong attention to detail
Think this could be a good match? All interested applicants should apply with a resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.