We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the most well-known university centers in the Boston area! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts soon. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of an Office environment, and be a multi-tasker.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
· Presentation preparation including editing, proofreading, and distributing materials.
· Heavy calendar and scheduling management.
· Manage financial aspects for research groups including approving requisitions and purchase orders, filing invoices, reconciling accounts, obtaining reimbursements, etc.
· Coordinate arrangements for visitors and helping in the preparation of events as needed.
· Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administering mail, drafting letters of reference and correspondence, memos and reports, some clerical duties, updating contacts, etc.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in an office environment and/or administrative role.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro.
· Ability to maintain confidential information.
Compensation: $16-20 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.