One of our clients, a well-known university in Cambridge, is looking for a Program Assistant to join their team! This is a temporary position, and does have the potential to become a permanent position within 3-6 months. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, have a high-level of professionalism, excellent communication skills, and have strong administrative experience. The position will start out remote but will eventually require you to be in the office on a part-time basis.
• Research policies and topics as requested, support students and faculty as needed.
• Manage applications such as SlideRoom, and research website content development.
• Help with community engagement techniques.
• Prepare and manage data and reports.
• Coordinate general office and calendar management requests.
• Prepare and review materials for meetings, education programs, events, contracts, special projects, etc.
• Coordinate logistics for events as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 2-3 years of administrative or program support experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, especially Excel & Word. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
• Higher education experience is a plus!
Sound like a good match?! Please apply with a resume for a quick turnaround!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.