Niche healthcare organization in southern New Hampshire is adding a Senior Accountant to their dynamic finance team. This person reports directly to a CFO and is primarily responsible for streamlining and improving the accounting process. Exciting opportunity for organized, proactive people looking to grow into a Controller role.
The CFO describes the team and environment as energetic, passionate, and interactive, and is excited about anyone who will add to this.
- Prepares accurate, timely financial statements (big emphasis on timely)
- Performs monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Reviews financial statements for accuracy, raising any concerns to the CFO
- Creates journal entries for all inter-company transactions
- Coordinates year-end reporting, delegating some responsibility to staff
Positive, team-players with B.S. in Accounting and 5+ years of experience. Exceptional knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks desired.