We are looking for a driven and detail oriented Senior Accountant that would be excited to work for a rapidly growing healthcare technology company! The position is very broad and would work under an awesome leadership duo (Director + VP). The plan is for this person to get up to speed on the day-to-day and learn the company’s business model, and then be in line for promotion to Accounting Manager in about 12 -18 months.
1) Amazing opportunity for someone to partner with the Director to bring the accounting function in-house, set it up and run the accounting & reporting department from start to finish
2) Awesome company culture – very cool office space, start-up environment
3) Work / Life balance, flexibility on exact schedule + ability to work from home
4) Stock Options! As the company grows, they will become very valuable over time.
5) Outstanding benefits – great healthcare, generous vacation & PTO, mobile phone reimbursement, Health / Wellness Benefits, free weekly lunches / team socials, 401k plan and more!
6) Great mix of responsibilities – GL, journal entries, cash, vendor invoicing, billing, accounts receivable, assisting with annual audits & tax projects, Revenue recognition, Benefits / employee on-boarding, operational projects, financial statement preparation, etc. Great foundation of knowledge that will set you up for Manager level.
1)2-5 years of applicable experience (may be either public accounting, corporate accounting or a mix of both)
2)CPA / MSA – plus
3)Desire to work in a start-up – required (i.e., no task is too low or too high – for example – as Senior Accountant you’d still be involved in business operations – which includes employee onboarding, benefits, HR). These “other” responsibilities will be under 10% of your time, but we are looking for someone who’d be excited to always keep learning and doing new things.