Publicly traded Pharma company in Boston is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team oriented Accounting group. This company offers a fast-paced work environment with great work/life balance and flexibility. You will see a great mix of responsibilities in this hybrid position so you will be able to learn a lot to develop a strong career path in Accounting.
• Prepare Cash Journal Entries, Bank Reconcilliations, balance sheet schedules and Investment Statement entries.
• Maintain the monthly financial workbook
• Assist with Payroll journals.
• Work with SEC team for 10Q/10K tie out
• Prepare binder and audit support for R&D
• Perform Annual Fixed Asset Inventory.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 1-2 years’ experience in accounting.
• Very strong Excel skills.
• Team Player with integrity and strong interpersonal skills