One of our clients, in the Accounting & Finance industry in Boston, is looking to bring on a Tax Administrator on approximately a 4-month basis. The Tax Administrator job will focus on managing internal tax related systems. The ideal candidate for this Tax Administrator role will have a high attention to detail, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and will be tech savvy and flexible.
The candidate will report to the Partners and the CEO. The Tax Administrator will help deliver an exemplary client experience by providing firm administrative support. They will serve as a valued member of the firm by contributing to shared administrative needs that make the firm successful and team members feel valued.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your resume today!
• Support the partner group on administrative needs including but not limited to financial statement preparation, engagement letters, meeting support, client communication, process improvements and administrative support for client deliverables.
• Share and transfer knowledge and skills to other members of the administrative support team. Train others to back up this role.
• Work with internal team to provide an exemplary client experience internally and externally.
• Accurately maintain electronic and paper files.
• Client delivery of financial statements including PDF and binding.
• Prepare and analyze eFile reports and tracking including client follow-up as needed.
• Demonstrate ownership/maintenance of client information and data related to the department in firm software tools including iChannel, XCM or other software programs.
• Handle CPE scheduling, certificate management and proper reimbursement procedures.
• Serve on the Administrative team to cover paid time off, sick time and other peaks during the year including Reception support on a regular basis.
• Perform tax assembly during peak periods for all departments if needed.
• Type, scan and copy.
• Handle Partner/Manager billing support including AR aging and collections.
• Provide expense report assistance.
• Have an Associates Degree or equivalence.
• Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role
• Have an authorization to work legally in the USA
• Be detail oriented and improvement focused.
• Have a strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe.