Our client, located in Worcester, is looking for Customer Service Representatives with the ability to build a relationship over the phone with customers. If you enjoy working and interacting with people and can juggle multiple tasks, then the Customer Service Representative role is perfect for you!
If you are interested, please respond immediately and attach a copy of your resume!
• Respond to inbound phone and web inquiries from customers in a courteous, enthusiastic, and professional manner
• Accurately and precisely notate consumer accounts and data entry
• Respond to a high volume of calls from both customers and internal staff and appropriately respond to all inquiries.
• Enter data quickly and accurately
• Keep information confidential
• Explain policies and products available to the customers
• Direct the customer in the right direction if you cannot assist them
Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree is a plus
• 1-2 years of experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Professional oral and written communication and organization skills