One of our clients, a well-known University Center in Cambridge, is looking for a Program Assistant to join their team! This is a temporary position, that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, have a high-level of professionalism, excellent communication skills, and data entry experience. Join this dynamic, fast paced environment!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume.
• Research policies and topics as requested.
• Provide administrative and logistical support for recruitment and retention programs.
• Plan and implement event logistics. Events consist of recruitment, diversity and inclusion, conferences, academic meetings, etc.
• Prepare and review materials for meetings, education programs, events, contracts, special projects, etc.
• Facilitate communication with current and prospective graduate students, updating calendars and schedules.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• 3 years of experience of administrative support.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding and willingness to learn about justice-related issues, trends, and needs.
• Microsoft Office abilities, especially Excel & Word. As well as experience with Adobe Acrobat, and Dropbox.
• Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, WebMoira, SlideRoom,SurveyMonkey,Qulaltrics,FileMaker Pro, Slack, and Google Calendar are a plus.