SEC Reporting Analyst (Strong mentorship and work / life balance)
We are looking for a Senior SEC Reporting Analyst to join a $1 Billion mission driven company here in downtown Boston. While this position requires an extremely driven and hardworking individual, the company culture is laid back and collaborative and you’ll work with a wonderful director. There is true work/life balance and a lot of room to grow your career.
· Responsible for preparing SEC financial filings including 10-ks and 10-qs
· Collect and analyze financial data
· Ensure all reporting is in compliance with SEC and GAAP reporting guidelines
· Technical accounting research
· Participate in internal and external audits by providing all required documentation