WHEN: Wednesday, November 6th
WHERE: General Assembly, 125 Summer St. Boston, MA 02110
6:00-6:45 Networking Reception
6:45-7:45 Panel Discussion & Question
Refreshments: Beer/Wine, Cheese, and Crackers
We know that job searching can be frustrating and we are here to help!
Hollister Stafﬁng and General Assembly are excited to invite you to our event that will include experienced talent acquisition specialists from CarGurus, Drift, Harvard Business School and Hollister Stafﬁng.
Our panelists will share advice to help you avoid common mistakes in your job search and will provide tips that will increase your chances of being selected to interview. They will also provide advice to help you through the interview process. Please join us for our free panel discussion to ﬁnd out everything you need to know about the process of ﬁnding a job, resume preparation and interview tips!
Discussion topics will include:
- Applying for the ‘right job’. Is it truly a good ﬁt for you?
- Resumes – How important are they and what should you highlight?
- How to perform pre-interview research
- How to upgrade your social media presence
- Questions to expect from your interviewer and how to handle some of the more tricky questions
- Questions you should ask at the end of your interview
- What to wear, how to prepare and what to bring to your interview
- Best practices for post-interview follow up
- Andressa Martins – Recruiting Manager, Harvard Business School
- Connor Shaw – Technical Recruiter, Car Gurus
- Megan Wandishin – Team Builder, Drift
- Moderated by: Mike Raimondi – Division Director at Hollister Stafﬁng