- Business Development Manager - Technology
- Business Development Manager - Administrative & HR
- Technical Recruiter
- Recruiting Manager - Direct Hire Admin & HR
- Recruiting Manager - Contract Administrative and HR
- Recruiting Manager - Accounting & Finance
If you are interested in learning more about our open positions, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Our People are our Strength
Our People are our Strength
Hollister Staffing is always looking for self-driven, entrepreneurial, and passionate individuals to join our team.
We understand the key to success within a company is its people. Great people are the heart and soul of our business and infuse the Hollister culture with what makes us special. Our people are the guiding force behind the Hollister experience and Hollister’s success over the past quarter century. We invest in our people and support their growth, both professionally and personally. This results in self-driven leaders who not only get the job done, but deliver best-in-breed service and delivery that speaks to their ability as individual leaders within a company of leaders.
At Hollister, we have three highly specialized teams, each unique to the field it services and each dedicated to passion, integrity, respect, and open communication. These three teams work together in synergy under one vision: To deliver superior talent to the best local, regional and national organizations.
Essential Characteristics of our Team:
- Open-minded, receptive, and accepting
- A curiosity that is fully present
- An openness to being coached
- Joy in the challenge
- A felt connection with one's own heart, with others, and with life itself
We are about personal and professional leadership and growth. If after exploring Hollister Staffing you believe you have the type of characteristics, leadership and expertise we are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Communication & Trust
We are a flat-organization. Everyone’s voice can be heard. There is no fear to share an idea or recommend improvements. We trust each other, which leads to uninhibited communication for all people, in all departments, no matter their experience level.
We are Collaborative Company
We have an “us” mentality that encourages everyone to work together to achieve companywide goals. Teamwork, cross-selling and open communication are key tenets.
Programs for Personal & Professional Growth
We are Fun. We are engaged. We are passionate. We value every person in our community.
We Love What We Do
We make a real impact in people’s lives by helping them reach their career goals, help companies find the right talent, and simultaneously, help the economy grow. See how Hollister has been impacting lives for more than 30 years.
A CEO Present in Company & Community
Kip cares about the people around her! Whether she is taking the time to get to know each one of us, participating in philanthropic work, or giving talks on the benefits of our “whole self” at work philosophy, she is there, accessible to everyone at Hollister.
Awards & Acknowledgement Programs
Hollister rewards and acknowledges hard work through our annual sales trip and cash awards. There is a peer-to-peer recognition program and you don’t have to be a top-biller to be acknowledged for doing a great job. Check out our 2018 Associate of the Year!
External Support to Help Build Your Network
Career development and growth through networking opportunities are encouraged and supported. Events, Round Tables, Award Ceremonies or Job Fairs are only a few. These offerings allows everyone to expand their connections in the Boston area.
A Schedule That Works for You
- Flexible Vacations
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Fridays- no afternoon meetings and freedom to log off early
- Generous Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off / Sick Time / Personal Time / Bereavement
Better Body & Soul
- Free On-Site Gym
- Meditation Room with bi-weekly guided meditations lead by our CEO - in person (check out some of Kip's meditation recordings!)
- Paid team lunches (also for remote workers)
- Employee Training Seminars
- Quarterly Massages
- Community Service “Give Back” Events
- Paid Service Day - a day to use giving back to the community
We Got You Covered
- Health Insurance - HMO & PPO options to fit individual needs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Supplementary Insurance (short term)
- 401(K) Plan + Match
- Pretax Savings Account
- Free Telehealth Appointments
Work Hard, Play Hard
- Trivia Fridays with onsite Kegerator & Craft Beer
- Company Events & Parties (6x per year)
- Annual All Expense Paid Sales Trip (think Cancun, Jamaica, Dominican Republic...)
- Full access to Rooftop Patio
- Company Softball Team
- Monthly Birthday Parties
- Video Games
- Ping Pong Table & Dart Board
- Cold Brew Keg
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.