Hollister Staffing is currently seeking an Accounting Manager to join our Accounting & Finance Operations Team. This is a senior accounting role that reports directly to our CFO and will be expected to have a significant influence on our Accounting & Finance Operations. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s leading placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
- Maintain and control the general accounting functions related to managing the month-end close process with the ability to generate and analyze all the ongoing financial reporting (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Collaborate with the accounting team and work directly with the CFO on budgeting and forecasting
- Coordinate the annual external year-end audit process
- Track and audit information of our front-end CRM application to both back-office financial system (AccountingSeed) and our payroll processor (ADP)
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of our Accounting and financial operations
- Create and provide process improvements wherever needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA/MBA a plus
- 5+ years Public accounting and/or corporate experience, services industry a plus
- 2+ years managing, training and developing of staff level employees
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while maintaining superior level of productivity
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience managing process improvement and efficiencies
- Experience with ADP (outsourced payroll processor), knowledge of Cloud based financial system software and proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis on complex spreadsheet functions
- Experience with creating and generating general ledger financial reports
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve detailed issues
- Experience with annual business filing and technical experience with system integrations are a PLUS
Hollister’s staff is currently working remotely due to the pandemic. When our local health authorities deem it is safe to return, we plan on having teams meet to collaborate and work in person, in some capacity. We are hopeful that this will occur in 2021. We welcome applicants who are looking for a flexible work schedule, but at this time we are not accepting applications from talent who would need to work 100% remotely in an indefinite capacity. We look forward to hearing from you!