Business Development Manager – Administrative & HR
Hollister Administrative & HR, a Division of Hollister Staffing, one of the most respected recruiting firms in Boston is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our growing team. We are seeking an engaged person, who is motivated, curious and interested in a career that provides the opportunity to learn and stay current in the industry. If you love helping others by connecting them to like-minded individuals and needs, have passion and drive, with amazing skills in networking, business development and customer service we’d like to meet you!
At Hollister, we are all about people. The people we place. The people who run the companies we place in. And the people we work side by side with every day. It is intensely satisfying in a culture and environment that is nurturing and full of growth potential.
- We provide an unlimited income potential
- Hollister Administrative & HR offers one of the most aggressive compensation packages in the staffing industry
- Fantastic brand name recognition in the Greater Boston area given our 30-year track record of success
- We are comprised of incredible people and a phenomenal culture
- We have an exceptional work ethic and are passionate about having fun
- A minimum of 2 years of Business to Business Sales experience, preferably in an Administrative and HR related field or selling a Service.
- Strong customer service focus/skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Creative problem-solving & strategic thinking skills
- Experience working in a TEAM environment
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage an ever-changing workload
- Exposure to HR, recruiting, marketing and/or communications is a plus
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency
- 2+ years of experience in Administrative, HR and/or Administrative & HR staffing
- Negotiation experience
As an employee of Hollister Staffing, in addition to the perks of working with an amazing team, having tremendous growth opportunities ahead of you, you will also be offered a competitive salary, a great benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), vacation personal time off, bi-weekly meditation sessions, leadership development and community involvement.
For immediate consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and state "Hollister Careers – Business Development Manager (Administrative & HR)" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled