Job Posting Administrator
Hollister is much more than a staffing agency. We are partners, volunteers, mentors, and leaders. Our team is energized and driven to create successful, ever-stronger relationships with non-profit, government and business communities and the people that seek to work with them. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s largest placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself. Hollister is seeking outstanding individuals, who like working in a collaborative environment, getting the job done right, and empowering others.
The Job Posting Administrator will work closely with all our teams, (Technology, Administrative & HR, and Accounting & Finance,) facilitating the writing, posting and management of open positions. It is a role that involves a combination of creativity and analytics as we continually look to enhance and measure the performance of individual postings while generating the greatest ROI. In this position, you will maintain strong relationships with various job board representatives, manage the company’s licenses and monitor daily utilization by each of the teams. The role will also be responsible for building and running the job posting program at numerous College and University job boards and web sites. The Job Posting Administrator will report directly to the Executive Director of Marketing & Engagement.
- Create/Write and post job advertisements on various job boards
- Maintain master job board and user contracts and relationships
- Generate new user licenses and monitor usage and activity on a regular basis
- Generate daily and weekly reports regarding job usage and job board ROI
- Work closely with CRM/ATS (applicant tracking) system and individual Job Board representatives
- Provide assistance and training of new hires on job board allotments and usage and sourcing
- Maintain consistency, continuity and brand quality of all postings
- Manage and grow the College Career Center program
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Passion for problem-solving, process improvement, and helping others
- Enjoys analytics and being able to measure what is working and what is not
- Is a self-starter that enjoys developing innovative solutions and loves to have fun
- Our ideal candidate has the proven ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment while enjoying a productive work/life balance
- Familiarity with job boards a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As an employee of Hollister Staffing, in addition to the perks of working with an amazing team, having tremendous growth opportunities ahead of you, you will also be offered a competitive salary, a great benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), vacation, personal time off, bi-weekly meditation sessions, leadership development and community involvement.
For immediate consideration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and state “Hollister Careers - Job Posting Administrator” as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled