Hollister Staffing is currently seeking someone with superior follow-up and organizational skills to join us as an Onboarding Coordinator in Boston, MA. This role will be part of our Administrative Operations team, and will provide direct support to our Staffing divisions as well as to our contractor employees. You will be joining a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s leading placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
- Own and manage the new hire contractor onboarding process by developing a system for tracking and completing all new hire paperwork, ensuring background checks are processed and completed, and providing daily updates to sales representatives, recruiters, clients, and contractors
- Follow-up with external contacts to ensure our clients’ new hire requirements are collected, documented, and distributed to all parties
- Establish a sense of urgency within the Hollister team to ensure no delay in the start of contractors’ assignments due to missing paperwork or other requirements
- Communicate with 3rd party vendors to collect all necessary paperwork from 3rd party contractors
- Own the process for providing system access to clients and contractors; order background checks and drug tests; provide updates to the team about the status of pending documents
- Serve as the main point of contact for contactor equipment requests and distribution, provide proofreading support of placements in the system, and manage contractor performance check-ins and verification of contactor end dates in our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Self-motived with a passion for providing support to new employees
- Experience with Salesforce or similar ATS/CRM systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and Google Docs
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated history of strong follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and project coordination skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- An interest in a career in Human Resources, Staffing, Recruiting or Sales
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but related experience will be considered
Hollister is encouraging each person to meet and collaborate in person as much as possible, and we have been pleased to see our team embrace a hybrid work schedule. We welcome applicants who are looking for a hybrid schedule and we are open to discussing a variety of flexible options with our employees. At this time we are not accepting applications from talent who would need to work 100% remotely in an indefinite capacity. We look forward to hearing from you!