Recruiter - Contract Admin and HR
Hollister Staffing is currently seeking a self-driven Recruiter to join our Contract Admin and HR team. This Recruiter position welcomes sales leaders with an entrepreneurial vision to drive new business and contribute to the growth of a forward-thinking organization. Work with top-level executives using a consultative and solutions-based sales approach. Great opportunity to partner with a tenured and talented team to deliver extraordinary client experiences!
Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s largest placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself. We’ve created a culture rich with open-communication, sharing, training, and coaching. Hollister is seeking outstanding individuals, who like working in a collaborative environment, getting the job done right, and empowering others. If you like working with people, building relationships, have a competitive spirit, and understand the importance of customer service, please apply so that we can learn more about you!
- Client Development and Relationship Management:
- Meet and exceed all sales metrics and sales growth targets
- Prospect to identify new client opportunities and network throughout the Boston community
- Schedule and conduct client appointments
- Set expectations, influence decision makers and negotiate effectively
- Develop and expand long-term client relationships
- Candidate Recruitment and Relationship Management:
- Prospect to identify new candidates and network throughout the Boston community
- Schedule and conduct candidate interviews
- Provide career guidance and coaching
- Develop and expand long-term candidate relationships
- Financially motivated to be a top sales performer
- Driven and self-motivated entrepreneur
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record in sales required, Staffing industry experience a plus
- A true passion for sales and a desire to be in front of clients
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience
As an employee of Hollister Staffing, in addition to the perks of working with an amazing team, having tremendous growth opportunities ahead of you, you will also be offered a competitive salary, a great benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), vacation personal time off, bi-weekly meditation sessions, leadership development and community involvement. Hollister Staffing is a values-based organization committed to integrity, open communication and passion. We take pride in contributing to the community through workforce development initiatives. We are dedicated to developing our employees through ongoing learning, personal accountability, and leadership programs.
How to Apply:
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com and state "Hollister Careers - Recruiter" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled