Hollister Staffing is an award-winning recruiting firm passionate about connecting talent with opportunity for more than 30 years in Greater Boston. We are currently seeking a self-driven Recruiting Manager to join our team. This position welcomes sales leaders with an entrepreneurial vision to drive new business and contribute to the growth of a forward-thinking organization. Work with top-level executives using a consultative and solutions-based sales approach. Great opportunity to partner with a tenured and talented team to deliver extraordinary client experiences!
Client Development and Relationship Management:
- Meet and exceed all sales metrics and sales growth targets
- Prospect to identify new client opportunities and network throughout the Boston community
- Schedule and conduct client appointments
- Set expectations, influence decision makers and negotiate effectively
- Develop and expand long-term client relationships
Candidate Recruitment and Relationship Management:
- Prospect to identify new candidates and network throughout the Boston community
- Schedule and conduct candidate interviews
- Provide career guidance and coaching
- Develop and expand long-term candidate relationships
- Financially motivated to be a top sales performer
- Driven and self-motivated entrepreneur
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record in sales required, Staffing industry experience a plus
- A true passion for sales and a desire to be in front of clients
- Bachelor's Degree or related experience
Great compensation and benefits program available for the right candidate! Hollister Staffing is a values-based organization committed to integrity, open communication and passion. We take pride in contributing to the community through workforce development initiatives. We are dedicated to developing our employees through ongoing learning, personal accountability and leadership programs.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com and state "Hollister Careers - Recruiter" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled