Recruiting Coordinator – Accounting & Finance
*This role is designed for individuals who would be interested in transitioning into a Full-Desk Recruiter within one year.
Hollister Staffing is currently seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join our Accounting & Finance Staffing Division as a Recruiting Coordinator. You will be working with a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s leading placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
- Proactively build a diverse pipeline of talent for temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire opportunities
- Search and source potential talent utilizing online job boards including Indeed, LinkedIn & Monster
- Review resumes from job postings, manage job posting inbox, & phone screen and schedule qualified talent
- Attend daily team meetings and collaborate with Account Managers and Recruiters to understand qualifications for current and future positions
- Provide high level talent screening that will lead to quicker placements for the recruiting team
- Identify potential leads for the sales team through applicant screening
- Source for niche roles using Boolean searches & track all recruiting activity; document emails and calls in JobScience (Salesforce)
- Assist with writing job descriptions for open positions and post jobs to Craigslist and to the Hollister website
- Attend virtual or in-person job fairs and promote Hollister’s brand at events
- Support the team with various administrative projects as needed
- Must be self-motived with a passion for sales and customer service
- Experience with Salesforce or similar ATS/CRM systems
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and Google Docs
- Ability to meet and exceed weekly metrics and goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high attention to detail required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- An interest in a career in Staffing and an interest growing into a recruiting position.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred but related experience will be considered.
Hollister’s staff is currently working remotely due to the pandemic. When our local health authorities deem it is safe to return, we plan on having teams meet to collaborate and work in person, in some capacity. We are hopeful that this will occur in 2021. We welcome applicants who are looking for a flexible work schedule, but at this time we are not accepting applications from talent who would need to work 100% remotely in an indefinite capacity. We look forward to hearing from you!