Recruiting Manager - Accounting & Finance
Hollister Staffing is currently seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as a Recruiting Manager on our Accounting & Finance team in Boston, MA. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s largest placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
This role is ideal for a candidate with a few years of accounting / finance experience who is looking for a career change. Ideal candidates have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited about the idea of building their own business with the backing & support of an established team. For candidates to be successful, they should have DRIVE, a strong desire to succeed and be incredibly coachable.
You will be joining an accomplished team with a mix of seasoned veterans and junior recruiters. You will have hands on training and be given all the tools to succeed. This is a top performing team and we are looking for someone who is hungry for success but also understands the value of long-term relationships and a customer services approach.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with candidates and clients at all levels from Staff Accountant / Financial Analyst to Controller / Director of Finance / CFO
- Manage the candidate process from initial interview through offer stage
- Proactively connect with potential candidates through community involvement, professional networking, attending events, cultivating referrals, and utilizing online job boards
- Source, screen and identify qualified candidates primarily for direct hire opportunities
- Build and manage a full book of business by reaching out to top employers across Greater Boston and establishing Hollister as a top recruiting resource
- Collaborate with a dynamic team to strategically close deals and break into new accounts
- Develop meaningful candidate relationships to function as an advocate and resource throughout the job search process
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting, staffing or sales experience OR 1-3 years of operational accounting, finance, financial services, or related experience, with a desire to move into a sales environment
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Individual of high integrity who values honest & open communication
- Competitive spirit and true team player
- Sense of humor a MUST !!!
- Desire to work in an environment where you directly control your compensation by the effort you put into your job (i.e. the harder you work, the more money you make)
As an employee of Hollister Staffing, in addition to the perks of working with an amazing team and having tremendous growth opportunities ahead of you, you will also be offered a competitive compensation package and robust benefits offerings including medical and dental coverage, 401(k) match, generous & flexible PTO, autonomous work schedule, and weekly meditation sessions. Hollister Staffing is a values-based organization committed to integrity, open communication, community, and passion. We take pride in contributing to the community through workforce development initiatives and we are dedicated to developing our employees through ongoing learning, personal accountability, and leadership programs.
How to Apply:
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com, and state "Hollister Careers - Recruiting Manager (A&F)" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
Recruiting Manager - Accounting & Finance
Hollister’s staff is currently working remotely due to the pandemic. When our local health authorities deem it is safe to return, we have every intention of going back into the office and expect our staff to be available for in office work at that time. We are hopeful that this will occur over the course of 2021. We welcome applicants who are looking for a flexible work schedule, but at this time we are not accepting applications from candidates who would need to work 100% remotely in an indefinite capacity. We look forward to hearing from you!