Recruiting Manager - Accounting & Finance
Hollister Staffing is currently seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as a Recruiting Manager on our Accounting & Finance team in Boston, MA. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s largest placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
This role is ideal for a candidate with a few years of accounting / finance experience who is looking for a career change. Ideal candidates have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited about the idea of building their own business with the backing & support of an established team. For candidates to be successful, they should have DRIVE, a strong desire to succeed and be incredibly coachable.
You will be joining an accomplished team with a mix of seasoned veterans and junior recruiters. You will have hands on training and be given all the tools to succeed. This is a top performing team and we are looking for someone who is hungry for success but also understands the value of long-term relationships and a customer services approach.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with candidates and clients at all levels from Staff Accountant / Financial Analyst to Controller / Director of Finance / CFO
- Manage the candidate process from initial interview through offer stage
- Proactively connect with potential candidates through community involvement, professional networking, attending events, cultivating referrals, and utilizing online job boards
- Source, screen and identify qualified candidates primarily for direct hire opportunities
- Build and manage a full book of business by reaching out to top employers across Greater Boston and establishing Hollister as a top recruiting resource
- Collaborate with a dynamic team to strategically close deals and break into new accounts
- Develop meaningful candidate relationships to function as an advocate and resource throughout the job search process
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting, staffing or sales experience OR 1-3 years of operational accounting, finance, financial services, or related experience, with a desire to move into a sales environment
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Individual of high integrity who values honest & open communication
- Competitive spirit and true team player
- Sense of humor a MUST !!!
- Desire to work in an environment where you directly control your compensation by the effort you put into your job (i.e. the harder you work, the more money you make)
As an employee of Hollister Staffing, in addition to the perks of working with an amazing team, having tremendous growth opportunities ahead of you, you will also be offered a competitive salary, a great benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), vacation personal time off, bi-weekly meditation sessions, leadership development and community involvement.
How to Apply:
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and state "Hollister Careers - Recruiting Manager (A&F)" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled