Hollister Staffing is currently seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as a Recruiter on our Direct Hire Administrative & HR team in Boston, MA. You will be joining a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration. Our team is energized and driven to create successful, ever-stronger relationships with non-profit, government and business communities and the people that seek to work with them. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s largest placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
We’ve created a culture rich with open-communication, sharing, training, and coaching. Hollister is seeking outstanding individuals, who like working in a collaborative environment, getting the job done right, and empowering others. If you like working with people, building relationships, have a bit of a competitive spirit, and understand the importance of customer service, please apply so that we can learn more about you.
- Proactively connect with potential candidates through community involvement, professional networking, attending events, cultivating referrals, and utilizing online job boards
- Source, screen and identify qualified candidates primarily for direct hire opportunities
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants in person, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Manage the candidate process from initial interview through offer stage
- Work collaboratively with recruiters and account managers to identify and facilitate the best match between candidate desires and client needs
- Partner with account managers and conduct research to become an expert on new and existing Hollister client relationships
- Develop meaningful candidate relationships to function as an advocate and resource throughout the job search process
- Maintain up-to-date candidate information in Applicant Tracking System
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting, staffing or sales experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
As an employee of Hollister Staffing, in addition to the perks of working with an amazing team, having tremendous growth opportunities ahead of you, you will also be offered a competitive salary, a great benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), vacation personal time off, bi-weekly meditation sessions, leadership development and community involvement.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state "Hollister Careers - Recruiting Manager" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled