Hollister Staffing is currently seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as a Recruiter on our Direct Hire Administrative & HR team in Boston, MA. You will be joining a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration.
We’ve created a culture rich with open-communication, sharing, training and coaching – one that has been acknowledged as Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. If you like working with people, building relationships, have a bit of a competitive spirit, and understand the importance of customer service, please apply so that we can learn more about you.
- Proactively connect with potential candidates through community involvement, professional networking, attending events, cultivating referrals, and utilizing online job boards
- Source, screen and identify qualified candidates primarily for direct hire opportunities
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants in person, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Manage the candidate process from initial interview through offer stage
- Work collaboratively with recruiters and account managers to identify and facilitate the best match between candidate desires and client needs
- Partner with account managers and conduct research to become an expert on new and existing Hollister client relationships
- Develop meaningful candidate relationships to function as an advocate and resource throughout the job search process
- Maintain up-to-date candidate information in Applicant Tracking System
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting, staffing or sales experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com and state "Hollister Careers - Recruiting Manager" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled