Sales Representative - Technology Division
Hollister Staffing is currently seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as a Sales Representative on our Technology Staffing team in Boston, MA. You will be joining a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s leading placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Hollister Staffing, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Hollister Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
- Proactively connect with current and potential Technology clients through community involvement, professional networking, attending events, cultivating referrals, and utilizing existing relationships
- Work with the Recruiting team to help identify potential technical talent that matches our clients’ needs
- Partner with clients by booking meetings, assisting with identifying their staffing/hiring needs, and building long-term relationships
- Provide outstanding customer service and provide a top-notch experience for current and prospective clients
- Conduct research on new technology and stay up to date on current technology trends
- Develop meaningful client relationships to function as a hiring resource to their recruiting team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but experience will be strongly considered
- Experience in a business-to-business sales environment with knowledge of contracts, negotiation, prospecting and outreach techniques
- One year or more of experience in recruiting or business development in the Technology industry
- Knowledge or strong interest in current and new technology trends
- Proven experience building and maintaining long-term relationships and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated follow-up skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Technology skills that include Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office; calendar management software experience strongly preferred; Salesforce experience is a plus
Hollister’s staff is currently working remotely due to the pandemic. When our local health authorities deem it is safe to return, we plan on having teams meet to collaborate and work in person, in some capacity. We are hopeful that this will occur in 2021. We welcome applicants who are looking for a flexible work schedule, but at this time we are not accepting applications from talent who would need to work 100% remotely in an indefinite capacity. We look forward to hearing from you!