Hollister Staffing is currently seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as a Recruiting Manager on our Technology team in Boston, MA. Our team is energized and driven to create successful, ever-stronger relationships with non-profit, government and business communities and the people that seek to work with them. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s largest placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
We’ve created a culture rich with open-communication, sharing, training, and coaching. Hollister is seeking outstanding individuals, who like working in a collaborative environment, getting the job done right, and empowering others. If you like working with people, building relationships, have a bit of a competitive spirit, and understand the importance of customer service, please apply so that we can learn more about you.
- We provide an unlimited income potential
- Hollister Technology provides one of the most aggressive compensation packages in the staffing industry
- Work with other highly successful technical recruiters and learn
- Fantastic brand name recognition in the Greater Boston area given our 30-year track record of success
- We are comprised of incredible people and a phenomenal culture
- We have an exceptional work ethic and are passionate about having fun
- Source, recruit, interview and qualify the best of the best technical talent in the Greater Boston Area.
- In partnership with our Client Relationship team, you will be responsible for placing technical professionals on a contract/project basis in roles and companies where they will excel
- Creative problem-solving & strategic thinking skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Provide outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
- Provide consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Participate in industry trade associations to become part of the Boston IT community
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT staffing
- Negotiation experience
As an employee of Hollister Staffing, in addition to the perks of working with an amazing team, having tremendous growth opportunities ahead of you, you will also be offered a competitive salary, a great benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k), vacation personal time off, bi-weekly meditation sessions, leadership development and community involvement.
For immediate consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and state "Hollister Careers - Technical Recruiter" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled